29 Fun and FREE April Fools Pranks for Your Friends in the Seattle Area
For more information and special deals related to any of the issues on this page, place your cursor over the double-underlined links.
Aprils Fools Day in Seattle…… yes, it is the greatest Seattle prankster day of all, and now once again April Fools’ Day in Seattle is upon us. If you didn’t plan the greatest, most YouTube-worthy prank of all time, no worries. You can still fool your Seattle friends and family with pranks that require little effort and yield big laughs. (From you, at least.)
1. Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish to prevent it from lathering.
2. Mix Reese Pieces, Skittles and M&Ms into one big bowl.
3. Stuff doughnuts with mayonnaise.
4. Swap the Mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding.
5. Stock your refrigerator with a terrifying “head” in a jar.
Enjoy all the great free things to do in Chicago and never miss a deal - Subscribe NOW!