Not Free: Michael Jordan’s House for Sale – $29 million
For more information and special deals related to any of the issues on this page, place your cursor over the double-underlined links.
If you are looking to live like Mike, then check out Michael Jordan’s Chicago suburban house at 2700 Point Ln, in Highland Park, that just went up for sale, listed at a mere $29 million. It just hit the market today, listed by Baird & Warner. Click here for the listing
Here are some of the home’s features:
- 7.4 acres
- 32,683 square feet
- 9 bedrooms
- 15 full bathrooms and 4 half bathrooms
- 5 fireplaces according to the Chicago Tribune
- 3 bedroom guest house
- A full size basketball court – expected! You can see a photo of it in the slideshow below
- 3 separate climate controlled garages with parking for 15 cars
- Pool, tennis courts, pond, putting green
- Annual property taxes $165,224 based upon a market value of $7,731,558. How did he do that?
Enjoy all the great free things to do in Chicago and never miss a deal - Subscribe NOW!